Bordertown - An Ecomedia Podcast
- Libby Bonesteel - Superintendent, Montpelier School District - (recorded 12/12/19)
- Elena Guadagno & Juniper Keaton - Two 10-years olds from Montpelier, VT - (recorded 12/26/19)
- Richarda Ericson - Dev./Outreach Director, Vt River Conservancy - (recorded 1/2/20)
- Bonnie Waninger - ED, Central Vermont Regional Planning Commission - (recorded 1/9/20)
- Buzz Ferver - ED, Central Vermont Regional Planning Commission - (recorded 1/23/20)
- Alan Lepage - ED, Central Vermont Regional Planning Commission - (recorded 1/30/20)
- Vermont Pages- Addie Nevitt, Julia Baldwin & Chip Genung - (recorded 2/6/20)
Bordertown is an ongoing conversations with inspired designers, innovators and thoughtful citizens. Our goal is to create conditions for relationship building and communication in our region, to encourage community conversation around resiliency, equity and justice; and to celebrate life and community.
Bordertown is hosted by Victor Guadagno, a three-time Emmy-award winning filmmaker, and Managing Director of Bright Blue EcoMedia. Rob Meehan is the Music Director and inspired Sidekick. He is a multi-instrumentalist & songwriter with lots of stage time. He also has decades of experience on the front lines of food justice.
We are currently in residency at the Rabble Rouser, 60 Main Street in Downtown Montpelier, Vt. We wil be recording with a live audience (most) every Thursday, from 4:30-5:30pm.
Bordertown is an instrument of the Designing Abundance regional design strategy of the Upper Winooski Watershed.
“Sometime reality is too complex. Stories give it form.” - Jean-luc Godard.