Permaculture Design Course - Summer 2018
Join the Designing Abundance Team in the summer of 2018 for the 72-hour Permaculture Design Certificate Course. Unlike other PDC's, this course takes a regional design approach. Centered at the Montpelier High School and scaling out to include the upper Winooski River Watershed, we include land design, social, economic and leadership strategies, all informed by the Permaculture principles. We’ve assembled experts in a wide variety of fields comprising a holistic Permaculture design approach.
- Vic Guadagno - Regional Design / EcoMedia
- Baylen Karl Slote - Inner Ecology
- Annie McCleary - Wild Edibles & Medicinal Plants
- Aaron Guman - Perennial Plant Systems & Agroforestry
- Nicko Rubin - Tree Crops & Orchard Development
- Graham Unangst-Rufenacht - Regenerative Agriculture & Grazing
- Buzz Ferver - Master Planning & Site Development
- Joe Bossen - Food Systems & Markets
- Jon Erickson - Climate, Carbon & Economic Systems
- Amy Seidl - Adaptation
This PDC course emphasizes how to apply Permaculture principles at various scales of our human systems, including farm design, food distribution, economic models and communication systems. We start locally, and design democratically owned, regionally controlled and ecologically resilient systems. You will learn strategies for personal and cultural transformation.
We ask for a $300 deposit to hold your space in the course.
Please make checks payable to Bright Blue, Inc. and send to:
24 Marvin St.
Montpelier, VT 05602
For more information, please contact Vic Guadagno: