Permaculture Design Course - Summer 2017
Join us in the summer and fall of 2017 for the 72-hour Permaculture Design Certificate Course, spread over weekends from August to November. This weekend schedule allows you to integrate this critical educational experience into your current schedule. And this expanded educational experience will help you understand how to integrate ecological design into your current lifestyle. Join us as we learn the basics and expand the principles to the central Vermont region. In short a truly expansive, vision-based Permaculture Design Certification course. We’ve assembled experts in a wide variety of fields comprising a holistic Permaculture design approach including:
- Chris Jackson
- Lizabeth Moniz
- August 27-28
- September 17-18
- October 15-16 & 22-23
- November 5-6
- Vic Guadagno - Regional Design / EcoMedia
- Baylen Karl Slote - Inner Ecology
- Annie McCleary - Wild Edibles & Medicinal Plants
- Aaron Guman - Perennial Plant Systems & Agroforestry
- Nicko Rubin - Tree Crops & Orchard Development
- Graham Unangst-Rufenacht - Regenerative Agriculture & Grazing
- Buzz Ferver - Master Planning & Site Development
- Joe Bossen - Food Systems & Markets
- Jon Erickson - Climate, Carbon & Economic Systems
- Amy Seidl - Adaptation
Our PDC course emphasizes how to apply Permaculture principles at various scales of our human systems, including farm design, food distribution, economic models and communication systems. We need to start locally, and design democratically owned, regionally controlled and ecologically resilient systems. You will learn strategies for personal and cultural transformation.
We ask for a $300 deposit to hold your space in the course.
Please make checks payable to Bright Blue, Inc. and send to:
24 Marvin St.
Montpelier, VT 05602
For more information, please contact Vic Guadagno: